Welcome to the Jefferson Parent Teacher Community website!
Think of this as a central hub where you can find everything you need related to Jefferson activities, events, and more! Our aim is to give you all of the information you need to be an active member of our awesome community.
To help you get started, we recommend the following:
1. Register/Login first! This will allow you to access all of the cool features of our new site and keep you informed of Jefferson happenings.
2. Bookmark this page! We will continually update the site with news, events, and general information so check back often!
3. Keep an eye out for emails that alert you of upcoming dates, PTC meetings, and volunteer opportunities.
4. Explore the website content! You can access our annual calendar, learn more about the PTC, find out about events and volunteer opportunities, download forms, and so much more!
5. Discover ways to get involved! We would love to have you join us in our mission:
The Jefferson Parent Teacher Community's mission is to enrich each student's educational experience by strengthening the school community. We aim to provide resources and opportunities to enhance learning, foster social development, and support our teachers, staff, and administration.